Bright Here Bright Now Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

Mary Jane (10), Eliza (2), and Kaden (7)
I have already over-analyzed this blog to death, so I've decided to stop thinking and start posting! What better way to begin than with a picture of the brats? Eliza is such a wiggle worm right now (she is two) that it was difficult to snap one where they were all smiling and looking at the camera. She has to get up to see the picture before she will let you snap another one. Mary Jane and Kaden just wanted it to be done as quickly as possible (they wanted to get back to "gaming" I'm sure).

Anyway, I think we were all satisfied with Christmas 2011. The kids received most of the things on their list (too much stuff!! too much stuff!!), and have already stopped playing with most of it. Eliza wasn't interested in any of it after opening her first two presents. She has enjoyed making "birthday cakes" for Da in her new Cupcake Kitchen. Mary Jane and Kaden got lots of games (computer, Nintendo DS, Wii, board games etc.) but still love playing World of Warcraft the most. They are excited about the new expansion coming out sometime this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment