Bright Here Bright Now Background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tilling

The Comrade tried gardening last year and decided that he really liked it. So this year we have decided to go all out in the gardening department. We dedicated a new part of the yard to gardening, one that is big enough to expand on in the years to come. We also decided to build raised beds. We are starting with two beds this year and will add more beds as our gardening skills increase. All three brats will help in the garden and have expressed an interest in doing so. Although I'm sure we will hear plenty of complaining about it as the temperature outside reaches smoldering. My part in the project? Besides eating, I have plans to try my hand at canning. I've asked the Comrade to plant plenty of tomatoes, some to can whole and some to make into salsa. Yummy! Here are some pictures of the the brats helping Da prepare for the beds.

Da, Eliza, MJ
MJ, Eliza, Da
MJ, Eliza, Da, Kaden (I just ♥ this one!)
Da and Kaden
Da and Eliza "Sassy-Pants"


No comments:

Post a Comment