So, it's my birthday but you won't be seeing any pictures of me. I absolutely do not think my current weight needs to be documented for posterity. Sometimes I do feel bad that I'm uncomfortable getting my picture taken but, obviously (if you saw me), not enough to get off my fat ass and do something about it.
We didn't do anything for my birthday but gather round the table, sing and eat cake. I took a few pictures of everyone else.
 |
| Doesn't the Comrade look dainty with his birthday celebration hat on? Eliza picked them out special for me. |
|
|
 |
| The three brats, also sporting birthday hats. Notice the orange plates, cups and napkins. Awww... The Comrade remembered my favorite color. | |
|
 |
| Birthdays around these parts are damn exciting! |
I did spend the morning watching Eliza dig in the dirt wearing aluminum foil. I'm not exactly sure what she was trying to be, but she was pretty happy with herself.
 |
| Fall fashion at its finest, don't you think? |
 |
| Maybe a chef's hat? |
 |
| We take playing in the dirt seriously. |
No comments:
Post a Comment