My husband bought me a new camera for my birthday. He was forced to give it to me early when his video recording device lost batteries during Mary Jane's birthday. Anyway, I've wanted to be a more active blogger (these brats are growing up fast and I've already forgotten too much—something had to be done, dammit!) so I felt a new camera would aid me in this endeavor. Except, of course, when you forget to bring said camera with you when you take your brats somewhere fun.
One of my dearest girlfriends invited us to a block party hosted by her church. It was a huge event with face painting, jumpers, games, music and food. The kids had a blast. I forgot my damn camera. Doh! Here are some pictures of them afterwards. Whoopee. I included them all because I'm sure no one wants to miss out on all the angles of their face paint. Notice there are no pictures of Eliza solo. She is absolutely an attention hog but, oddly enough, loses patience when it comes to picture taking.
No comments:
Post a Comment